Application for Auro (L85 Warrior - Fury)

Apply to Artifice here.

Application for Auro (L85 Warrior - Fury)

Postby Auro on Feb. 03, 2011 06:59 pm

Name: Auro
Class: Warrior
Level: 85

Primary Profession: Mining @ 525
Secondary Profession: Jewelcrafting @ 100
Talent Spec: Fury ( Primary spec) - 8/31/2
Protection ( Secondary spec) - 8/10/33
WoW Armory URL: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... o/advanced

Played Time: 32 days
Connection Speed: Cable internet / Wireless
Member Type: Main Raider

Members Known: Migol, ex. Nikitah, ex. Narcolepsy, Magellan
Non-Member References: Orcranger, Daemonizer, Narcolepsy, Lawlknight, Redeadx, Huntertroll, Dualhunter, Sandokantemp
Monday Raid: Yes, 3-4 mondays per month
Tuesday Raid: Yes, 3-4 tuesdays per month
Wednesday Raid: Yes, 3-4 wednesdays per month
Thursday Raid: No, 0-1 thursdays per month (due to work, etc)
Friday Raid: Yes, 3-4 fridays per month
Saturday Raid: Every saturday afternoon
Sunday Raid: Every sunday afternoon

Raiding Experience: Cleared full Vanilla raids, most of the BC raids too (such as Black Temple, Tempest Keep, Serpentshrine Caverns. In Lich King, I've been through Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum, 14/14 Ulduar. I completely skipped Trial of the Crusader, and back into Icecrown Citatel, 12/12 Normal and 11/12 Heroic.

In Cataclysm, I am currently 9/12 normal and 1/12 heroic. I know all the fights by heart. Got Nef to 46%, Al'Akir to 2%, Chog'all to 44%, but never killed. Doing BH weekly.

Why Artifice: Because it's a decent guild, and I heard many good things about it. Not being able to attend raids on Thursdays, I thought that maybe with your more flexile schedule I'll be able to make it. I am also looking for a guild in which I will stay for good, and not planning on moving on to another one. I know Artifice is what I need, and after asking a bunch of people, seeing by myself, I wish to be in it. It's always fun to meet new people, make new friends, and have some fun.

Current Guild: No guild
Previous Guilds: Horrified Hooligans - The leader has quit and the guild was slowly dying so I left.
Motley Crue: They had about 270 members, but only 10 were raiding. Basically, it was an active guild but only for those 10, the GM's best friends. The others were put to extreme trials and impossible conditions, which wasn't representative to a good guild. I had to leave after being declined for 30 whole months.
Will install Mods: Yes
Ventrilo Installed: Yes
Still Wants to Join: Yes

Additional Comments: I'm from Quebec state, Canada. My first language being French, though I currently speak 8 languages, going for 10. I like reading and video games, currently going to college in Political and Human science, International Profile. My current iLvl is 360, and I like to help other people. Thanks for reading!

Next Step: An officer will be in contact with you soon Auro. If you have any comments or questions, please reply to this post. Thank you for your application to Artifice!

Application submitted on April 3, 2011, 9:49 pm. Edited for additional information.
Last edited by Auro on Apr. 04, 2011 08:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Auro
L21 Lord

Re: Application for Auro (L85 Warrior)

Postby Auro on Apr. 03, 2011 05:49 pm

Bumping the new edited application.
Relax, take it slow, and let the good times roll
Auro
L21 Lord

Postby Bessywilds on Apr. 03, 2011 06:07 pm

I have no idea who this person is, but I'll say yes because its a fellow Canadian... YAY... we WILL take over the guild :)
"I like to think I am a Jedi master every time the automatic doors at Walmart open for me"
Bessywilds
L25 King

Postby Ryujin on Apr. 05, 2011 06:39 pm

Sorry about the no response for awhile, I was on vacation ^_^ anyways I see we got you in for a raid already. Another fury warrior wouldn't hurt so after tonight and tomorrow we will see how you are doing and go from them. Once again sorry for wait.
Ryujin
A Man With Sore Shoulders

Postby Auro on Apr. 07, 2011 08:32 am

Hey all,

Hope these two days gave you a good image of myself, my gameplay style and my skills. Thanks a lot for the answers, it's great to be part of your guild (as an applicant, I won't consider myself as a member yet). Anyway, I hope to see you all soon, and if you have any questions related to my gear|spec|gems|enchants, just ask and I will gladly answer.

|'' Auro ''|
Auro
L21 Lord

Re: Application for Auro (L85 Warrior - Fury)

Postby Omniia on Apr. 09, 2011 02:50 pm

The Real question is....

How many costumes do you have left from halloween, 10 mans arent the same unless the certain Cow is a pirate mid fight
No Dthind, i do not live in an igloo.
"i'm going to pull out this time, because i remember what happened last time didn't turn out well"
-Migol, ICC 25 02/23/10
Omniia
Canadian Prime Minster

Postby Auro on Apr. 18, 2011 03:29 pm

Noami wrote:The Real question is....

How many costumes do you have left from halloween, 10 mans arent the same unless the certain Cow is a pirate mid fight

Uh... I don't have any costumes left from Halloween. I get a new one every single year.

Is that bad? You know, I could always keep them... Just incase!
Auro
L21 Lord

Postby Stratecaster on Jul. 01, 2015 01:53 pm

I am a little leery of this app. I've heard stories of raid wipes and self-harm. Do we really want someone who is emo in the raid after putting up with Honu?
Convictions are greater foes of truth than lies.
Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate. You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
Friedrich Nietzsche
“It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.” Teddy Roosevelt
Stratecaster
L60 Blessed Ruler

Postby Auro on Jul. 01, 2015 02:04 pm

Sometimes you've got to whip your bare back with a pair of iPhone earphones until you bleed if you want to continue pulling good numbers. Sacrifices are never easy to make, but they are necessary.

That being said, will I be hearing back from the officers anytime soon regarding this app? Ryu ??
Auro
L21 Lord

Postby Migol on Jul. 01, 2015 11:01 pm

wait...wha....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Famous Last Words
Migol
Benevolent Bovine

Postby Phyle on Jul. 03, 2015 03:26 pm

Auro wrote:Sometimes you've got to whip your bare back with a pair of iPhone earphones until you bleed if you want to continue pulling good numbers. Sacrifices are never easy to make, but they are necessary.

That being said, will I be hearing back from the officers anytime soon regarding this app? Ryu ??

I have been in a few raids now with Aruo..... and although he is far too outspoken and has a horrible sense of direction, he does make a decent distraction for me to run away from the baddies.
Phyle
L9 Page

Postby Auro on Jul. 07, 2015 04:10 pm

I GOT ACCEPTED OMG.

Rlly excited to raid with you guys, maybe now we can finally kill Al'Akir and shit
Auro
L21 Lord

Postby Cowpuss on Jul. 08, 2015 05:44 am

Auro, how did you stay in Motley Crue for 30 whole months. That is a lot of time with a group of baddies!
Cowpuss
L30 Emperor

Postby Auro on Jul. 08, 2015 10:52 am

Did I say 30 ? Shit, I totally meant to say 3 ... Gonna have to edit it out.
Auro
L21 Lord

Postby Hcetrepus on Jul. 09, 2015 08:16 am

I really gotta find a new guild.
/snicker
You can run .... but you will only die tired!
Hcetrepus
L21 Lord

Return to Applications